Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heroes in Society

In today's society I don't think that there should be just one hero. During these hard times everyone should become heroes to save themselves and their families from poverty. The main force of evil that we heroes need to fight is poverty. In today's economy we see a lot of more people on government help and many students are being held back from going to college because of rising tuition costs.To combat this evil force people need to be self reliant, determined, and mindful of their use of money. By being self reliant, people will be able to support themselves and their families. If they are determined and smart with their money, they won't have to scrape by or make sacrifices that they don't need to make. Once people start doing these things, it will help them win the fight against poverty.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like it.:)

ericaalexandraa said...

I like how you said "everyone should become heroes and save themselves"

Ms. DeKoven said...

I definitely agree that more would get done if we had more than one hero in society, too!

Post a Comment