To me I think that education is very important to Americans.
To get better jobs here you need to get the highest education you can to stay
competitive in our society. The difference from having a high school education
and a college degree really has a huge impact on whether you get the job or
not. In my life education is really important because I want to live a really
comfortable life since my childhood was a struggle. I always want my kids, if I
have any, to have a better life than I did. From all the reading we did in
class and the Socratic seminar, I learned that the best investment you can make
is in yourself. I realized that it really pays off in the end. . Hopefully one
day after I get my college degree I can have a career in the medical field.
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like how you said education in our compeditive seciety. good job! :)
Post a Comment