Friday, October 19, 2012

Social

People who are dominant in the social area usually like helping people and contributing to the good of society. Socail types have strong interpersonal and communication skills. They typically tend to be empathetic, patient, and understanding. Social people would usually not like to do activities involving machines or objects and technical work. A few career options for this type would be a nurse, child welfare worker, or a community action specialist. After doing this self assessment, I was surprised how accurate it was. I like working with people and the options they gave for caeers had nursing, which is what I want to get into. However, I used to be totally set on being a nurse but now I kinda want to get into something that helps underprivelged kids and has a more active role in bettering the community.

4 comments:

ericaalexandraa said...

im a social type too

Unknown said...

I like the fact that you would want to help underprivelged kids.

Unknown said...

i like you bog. i got realistic just to let you know.i agree with the the computer because you are very social and you can find a good job with that tool.

kleonido said...

I'm a social type too!

Post a Comment