After doing some research on the topic, I discovered that it will be very hard to come to a compromise pertaining to the fiscal cliff. Over the last 3 years Congress has been unable to come up with a solution because the two parties cannot come up with an agreement. Republicans want to cut spending and avoid tax raises, whereas Democrats are looking for a combination of spending and tax increases. Both parties want to avoid the fiscal cliff, but compromise is seeming hard to achieve during an election year.
The google search strategies were a huge benefit because I was able to find what I wanted in half the time. To find my research I typed in fiscal cliff minus news because I wanted a website that gave me an over view on the topic. Typing in the question was not helpful at all because it gave me too many websites and most of it was news articles. Even when I typed in their name and fiscal cliff was not helpful. Just putting in fiscal cliff gave me the best results for the question. Before having the lesson in class about the search strategies, I never knew Google could do any of that. Once I learned about them, my research time became a lot shorter and more focused on what I was looking for. Now that I know these strategies, I plan on using them for my project to find quality information in less time.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment