Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 2 At Daycare

Today at the daycare we did a cool art project. We made these cool shapes out of beads. You had to put the beads on a plastic shape and then when you had it covered in beads, you put wax paper over it and ironed it. I made a butterfly. Most of the kids made smaller things like flowers. This time I actually helped the kids with their project and it was pretty cool to see how they did their shape. After we were finished, it was time for the kids to get picked up so I left. Tomorrow they're having a birthday party for two of the kids, so I'm really excited to go help. I bet there's going to be more kids than usual today because not all the kids come everyday. My goal for tomorrow is to feed them and make sure they have a fun day.lol

Time logged this time: 3 hours
Time logged in total: 5 hours and 30 mins

-Maile Chand

0 comments:

Post a Comment