May 2nd was "Outdoors Day." I got there around lunch time, so I help them serve lunch. For the big kids they had spaghetti and fruit. The babies had blended fruits and vegetables. Once they were done eating, we put their hats and sunscreen on and took them outside to play. We played follow the leader and simon says. We also drew on the concrete with chalk. I talked to my mentor about doing more stuff with the kids and that's why we went outside to play games. I'm glad I did this because now I'm having more fun with my mentor and I can see that I'm gaining more patience with the kids. My goal for the next time we meet is to create a project that the kids can take home.
Time Logged This Time: 5 hours
Total time Logged: 13 hours and 15 minutes
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment